Sunday, February 3, 2008

On the Road Again!

The travel whirlwind continues! After an intense but successful week in Jamaica with Sandals, Preston and the *hot* young photography talent of Scarlett Lillian who documented the event - I am back but headed tonight to NYC for the whole week for the Cayman Islands Global Meetings where I will be presenting to the Minister of Tourism and the entire global sales + marketing team for long-time client: The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism.
Booked morning until [late] night - I will manage to squeeze in a few dinners with cherished friends Randy Fenoli, Fashion Director of Kleinfeld and the incomparabe industry icon, Marcy Blum!
I promise full updates when I return to office on the 12th - and dig out from under the piles that are quickly growing!!
[above photo of a recent wedding in Grand Cayman by Rebecca Davidson]

No comments: