Monday, May 19, 2008

I *Heart* Gossip Girl




Ok - I admit to my guiltiest pleasure being completely obsessed with each and every episode of Gossip Girl!  I have downloaded all of the episodes onto my iPhone and watched them as I fly across the world!!  This last trip I caught up on 5 in total - made the time FLY by!!

Imagine my thrill at the fact that the last few shows have focused on the wedding of Lily and Bart...and that both Sylvia Weinstock and Preston Bailey have been part of the shows.  Sylvia had prominent cameos in 2 episodes and I understand that Preston was to have been included but was in Jakarta when they filmed.  He did get on-air mention though!!

If you have not yet seen the show - run don't walk to iTunes and download the entire season.  It is the BEST!!!  I can't believe we have to wait until fall for new shows!

We do have the Sex and the City movie right around the corner though - counting the days!!

XOXO

No comments: