Sunday, May 4, 2008

Rebecca's Excellent [World] Adventure!!!

On Monday morning I start my incredible 'world journey' -- touching down in 10 cities in 11 days!!!!  

I am first headed to Grand Cayman for meetings with the Canadian PR and Ad team for our Cayman Islands Department of Tourism client, then to New York City to help host an event at Preston Bailey's studio to unveil his latest wedding designs for the super luxe Royal Plantation Island at Fowl Cay in the Bahamas along with Managing Director Jaime Stewart.

The next morning I am off Shanghai to begin our project with a brand new International hotel brand client [to be shared at a later date!!] - we will tour many, many luxury wedding venues in China before heading to Tokyo to do the same!

All told, I will be out of the office from May 5th-May 16th.  I will officially return to the office on Monday May 19th - who knows what condition I will be in but I will be here!

Kathryn will be keeping everything moving forward while I am gone and I truly hope to be able to check in and blog a bit from the road.  Not sure how my iPhone will work and how much time I will have to put together posts but it is my intent to at least try!

I am thrilled for these amazing opportunities and look forward to sharing key learnings and insights along the way.

Off I go!  Rebecca

1 comment:

*~ Jane & Tricia ~* said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats!! Keep us up to date :0)