Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've Been Blogged!!!

I am down in Grand Cayman where I just finished presenting to a packed crowd of wedding professionals, local media and Department of Tourism with an update on the many wedding/honeymoon market successes achieved over the past 3 1/2 years and checked my blackberry to see that the fabulous Miss Bee posted my list of Favorite Wedding Resources to WeddingBee!

Click here to read them all - just SO many to choose from...this just scratches the surface!!

I do want to add the amazing photographer Rebecca Davidson to the list and also the uber-talented Jeffrey Stoner who I ran into the other night while shooting a fantastic wedding at The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando where Patrick and I joined friends for a little getaway close to home!!

Thanks Bee - loving this new feature and reading what all the other wedding-bloggers are choosing!

No comments: