Thursday, November 29, 2007

Media Request: New York Times Story

Just off the phone with a reporter from The New York Times - she is looking to research a story on the latest trends in Vow Renewals. I gave her my insights based on what I know from clients as well as some recent activity that I have noted on the many, many blogs and sites I visit daily!

Here is where you come in...what have YOU noticed lately in terms of this trend?? One example that I have seen is photographers doing one, two, five year Anniversary photo shoots with the couple back in their wedding attire. She wants MORE! Here is a part of her email to me:

"In particular, what I need to know, to establish the validity of this story, is whether they are detecting any new trends or changes in the wedding renewal arena, ie. that couples are doing it far earlier in their marriages than in the past. Also if they can provide me with names of people willing to talk about why they decided to do this and how they feel about it, that would be great."

So please - email me with anything you are seeing in the industry related to this trend and I will in turn connect you directly with this reporter for her to interview you!

My email is rebecca@engagingconcepts.com - looking forward to what all we learn!!!

No comments: