Thursday, August 9, 2007

Borrowing the Bling!



We are thrilled to be working with a new client - AdornBrides.com - an innovative concept in leasing high end jewelry for your wedding! They received a huge hit in today's Wall Street Journal!! Add to that some fabulous press in The New York Times and In Style Weddings and they are well poised to 'own' this new market segment. With celebrities borrowing their red carpet bling, it is only natural for brides to adopt this trend in a big way. They are in the process of expanding their inventory and creating industry partnerships in order to take this to the market in a big way. Exciting indeed!
I will update you along the way - but we are looking forward to being a part of their talented team of advisors!

2 comments:

your WEDDING DIVA said...

Nice one to land Rebecca. Keep me posted and I will chat it up on the Dish.

Anonymous said...

I also think the adornbrides items are amazing although a little pricey. Maybe you should check out other websites such as www.bagborrorsteal.com or www.blingyourself.com. Actually, Blingyourself.com is an official sponsor for the 2008 Grammy bag. I wonder if we soon will see stars borrow from them. My husband likes that he also can rent from BYS starting from $24 weekly. I am thinking of trying it out and I will let you know what my experience was.

Candice