Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bride-O-Rama Launches


My friend Sean Low, President of Preston Bailey Designs sent me the link to a brand new site from former executives at MTV, Nickelodeon and AOL called Bride-O-Rama. Sort of like a YouTube specific to weddings (once it is built out). Interesting new media concept - will surely be interesting to watch.

Understanding and utilizing emerging new media is critical to building any business and weddings are no exception. Let me know if you have had any specific success using new media to help in your branding and long term strategy - using MySpace, FaceBook, Podcasting, Blogging, YouTube and more - I would love to share your story with the other wedding professionals who read this blog!

You can email me at rebecca@engagingconcepts.com or add a comment below!

No comments: