Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Drum Roll Please...

We are beyond thrilled to announce the long overdue re-launch of the Engaging Concepts website!!!! As all of you who have worked on your own website know - this is a very long and challenging process on so many levels and I owe a tremendous amount of gratitude to Kathryn Arce who has suffered through every step of the way with me, Jen Reed - the 'oh so talented' web designer who puts up with my super controlling creative direction, the many industry leaders, clients and colleagues who contributed such amazing praise, the talented photographers who agreed to let me use their amazing work and of course, my family for their never-ending patience and cheerleading!

It is a whole new look + feel and creative direction but one we feel succinctly tells the story of the unique wedding marketing and strategic service we bring to the wedding and honeymoon market.

Thanks for checking it out - let me know what you think!!

Rebecca

2 comments:

emilie said...

You definitely should be thrilled with the result! It's beautiful! Love the black/white/green color combinations, the simple navigation and smooth, modern vibe of the site. Congratulations, Rebecca! Well done!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Congrats gals on the new launch! It looks fabulous! I love the black and white floral pattern! Very chic!!