Tuesday, June 12, 2007

6 Years and Still Growing!

Wow. It was 6 years ago today - June 12, 2001 - that I mailed out these announcements to family, friends and industry colleagues about my new business. Seems like forever ago and also like yesterday. So much has changed since then. I am so grateful for this opportunity to do what I love every day (& night!) of my life! So blessed by the support of so many (far too many to mention!) who have cheered me on to heights I never dared to dream!

As I reflect back on these amazing 6 years in business I thank everyone who has believed in me along the way. Incredible clients, innovative industry colleagues, understanding & encouraging friends, patient and dedicated family (it really does take a village!), my husband Patrick and two girls Annie & Gracie who love unconditionally and a partner in Kathryn Arce who is "my right hand, my left hand and my beating heart" and with whom I cannot imagine working without.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who have been there and all who will be there in the future. This Engaging Concepts adventure is just getting started with so many exciting initiatives planned for the near future - a brand new and long overdue website and branding, new business ventures and continued successes for our many clients in the wedding & honeymoon market! I look forward to the many new friends made along the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rebecca -- it is such a good thing you followed your dreams as your expert guidance has been invaluable to us.